Hitlers Foreign Policy
- Revise treaty of Versailles
- tie in all German speaking people in 1 country ( (make a greater Germany)
- living space (lebensraum) -- to be independent
o In the east wanted:
? as furthermost as the Caucasus and Iran.
o In the west:
? F go throughers (Belgium) and Holland.
? Need Sweden to engender colonial power.
Thought he should rule all europium because otherwise it would fall apart as a nation.
cherished the Sudetenland because it had:
Coal and copper mines
Good framing land
The Skoda arms works, the biggest in Europe
Protection, bohemian Alps and chain of fortresses.
People at that place spoke German
Wanted Polish Corridor because:
- divided the country in two
- German speaking people
- wanted to rearm; control oer it again.
- Hitler was Austrian (NB)
- 8 million German speaking people
- was criminalise by treaty of Versailles (revise treaty)
- to help make Germany strong
- hated treaty of Versailles (harsh and unfair)
- economic problem is insufficient land to sustain needs of growing population.
- Superiority of German (Aryan) race
- Against Jews and slaves
- hatred of communism
Planning for conquest:
Achieving doctorial power
Dealing with internal adversary -( having SA, secret police, enabling act
Withdraw from Geneva conference and unify of Nations.
Gaining control of army after death of Hindenburg, army or Wehrmacht. SA would be military forces.
Signed a non-aggression pact with Poland. (1934)
regenerate economy through the New Plan.
In the long margin:
Win over German people through education, censoring and propaganda.
Prepare German youth for future war.
Prepare German economy for war four year plan > 1936 1940
bankrupt international system
Rearmament, at...If you want to get a full essay, regulate it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .